Monday, September 15, 2008

Quick Intro

Let's see how long I'm going to keep this for.
I'm pretty sure I made one (or two) where there's one post.
So... positive thoughts with this one.

Quick intro.
My name's Sam, and my initials spell S.A.M. (I know, right?)
I am from Chicago and I also attend school here.
I really don't plan on leaving.
I think a majority of that decision is based on the fact that I love the music scene here.
It's a huge part of my life.
Besides music, I enjoy taking pictures and listening to comedians.
I like to laugh, so if you have someone you think I should check out, hook me up.
I also have some of the most amazing friends and I'm glad I know them.
You should be jealous.

That's basically it.
If you want to know anything else, just let me know :]
Alright, later.

No comments: